Thursday, July 12, 2012

busy as a bee...

trying to get caught up on lots and lots of stuff...exciting things are happening at kathy k designs with new designs and materials coming your way.  getting ready to fully launch my yoga-inspired line online as well as in a local yoga studio...more on that soon.  also kathy k designs will be featured in 6 different gift shops in a hospital network in the near future.  i am so excited about this and all that it means for a wonderful program called angel wing fund that i am so fortunate to be involved.  the big reveal on the name of this line as well as my line for yogi/ni's is in the works.  i am also changing a few things around in my etsy shop to keep up with all of the happenings at kathy k designs.  check back when you can. please keep sending your peeps to my facebook page and having them "like" me...i get giddy when that number goes up.  i truly appreciate all of my fans.  so until next time...peace.

k

No comments:

Post a Comment